Blister Packing is a free service for our customers.
McFadden’s Pharmacy Blister Packing System is a personalised service that repackages your medication into a special weekly tablet organiser pack that is
personal to you. It gives you an easy way to organise your medication. Studies have shown that patients who have their medication packed in an easy-to-follow system like our Blister Packing System are more likely to take their medication correctly.
How does Blister Packing Work?
- Daily medications are prepared in special weekly or monthly tablet organisers which are designed for ease of use.
- Each of your tablets are held in separate compartments in the tablet organiser, depending on the time of day that you take it. Our pharmacy team
will work this all out for you in line with the GP instructions from your prescriptions which we keep on file. This will save you any confusion and organisation time.
- Each time of the day is clearly marked on the tablet organiser pack- breakfast, lunch, dinner and bed to ensure the right medication is taken at the right time.
- The tablets in each compartment in the tablet organiser can be seen. Access to the medication is easy by simply popping the strip that covers that section.
Who is Blister Packing for?
- For anybody taking a lot of medications
- For those who worry about missing a dose of their medication
- For those who care for someone who takes multiple medications
- For those going on holidays that only want to bring their medication in a convenient to carry way
Why would it be of benefit to you?
McFadden’s Pharmacy Blister Packing Service will benefit you because:
- You, your family or your carer can see at a glance which tablets have been taken so there is no need to worry about forgetting your medications.
- It is easy to use.
- It ensures a safer way to take medications.
- The medication is clearly visible.
- The medication times are clearly stated.
- You are in control.